Page 1 of 1

v Marlow (A) FAT - 29 Aug - Commentary Available

Posted: Sat Aug 29, 2026 1:32 pm
by Mr Heinstein
Marlow's X/Twitter feed says commentary will be available with the "space" opening at 14:50 and coverage at 14:55. I suspect you may need X/Twitter to get the commentary but if I come across a more direct link I'll post it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yup, you'll need X/Twitter, link below though.

https://x.com/i/spaces/1dGYlaklvRXKX?s=20

Wet and windy in Marlow by all accounts.

Re: v Marlow (A) FAT - 29 Aug - Commentary Available

Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2026 5:46 am
by PSG55
Have to say it was a joy to listen to. The goals kept coming in the first half, and without reply! Finally a clean sheet and we've given someone a good pasting into the bargain. Sounds like Ben Shroll had a really good game?

Hopefully we can carry this form into the derby against Harrow today.